We’ll share portion tips with you for a more successful email marketing campaign. Before we do that, let see the statistics to see how important email marketing actually is.
Statistics for email marketing:
1. The standard subscriber gets 416 commercial messages each month.
2. The number of existing email accounts is around 3.2 billion.
3. In the 2012. the revenue of email ads has bot $156 million.
4. 95% of all online consumers have email address.
5. 91% of the consumers said that they check their email minimum prompt a day.
6. Average internet user in the U.S. has 3.1 email address.
7. By the annually 2017 the U.S. will have around 236.8 million email users.
8. There is a prevision that by 2017 the email audience intention wax to 2.76 billion.
9. 78% of brand marketers in the UK said that they see the retention as the purpose of their email marketing programs.
10. 64% of all decision makers use their mobile devices to read the email.
11. 89% from the brand marketers in the UK said that the email is important part of their business advertising strategies.
12. Each $1 that gets spent on email marketing brings average $44.25 in return.
13. 56% of all businesses had intent to increase their email marketing in the 2013.
14. In the last quarter of the 2012, there were also than 90% of the internet users in the UK that have sent rather received at least one email per week.
15. 70% of the email users said they always open the emails that come from their favorite companies. Only 18% of email users said that they never operative the commercial emails.
16. 55.2% of all global users open the email on desktop computers.
17. The estimate is that the number of the adult email audience in the U.S. in the 2013 pleasure be 188.3 million and it will climb to 203.8 million in the 2017.
18. 93% of all consumers get at least separate email that’s based on permission each day.
What about mobile devices?
1. 66% of unanimity emails on Gmail procurement opened on mobile devices and only 19% in web browsers.
2. When creating the campaign for multi-devices, we need to remember that the most important satisfy has to come first. The content should be ordered in the top-down hierarchy. This idea is one of the basics in journalism.
3. The expanse of the text body should be at least 13px. Assuming you penury to avoid zooming, use the text size 15-16px, depending on the font family and also preview how it looks on a transportable device.
4. Mobile devices provide highly interactive experience of use. Each mail gets viewed in stages and a good email marketing plan will do a research and create special design and content for each stage.
5. Some purport that there are already 50% of the email messages that are opened on mobile devices.
6. One about the basic principles in marketing is that we need to know our audience. In Case more than 10% of our brand’s audience is using mobile devices, then it’s time to do a mobile optimization.
7. The most used email client for Gmail opening is the built-in iPhone’s post program. This agenda opens 34% of all mails on Gmail.
8. Smartphone users represent 55% of the whole mobile indigenous in the U.S. and the time has arrived to stop dividing email messages on portable including non-mobile ones. Our subscribers wish see our messages on many different devices, that include desktop, laptop, tablets and smartphone devices.
9. Instead of focusing only on a click-based interaction with subscribers, think circa it more widely. Use a grid-based layout and provide a content that’s easy to read and understand.
10. There are subscription forms that ask their subscribers sole to stipulate an email address. The idea is to keep it simple equal possible.
11. Create the one-column layout, so it’s lasting the most responsive one. If you want to stick to the multi-column layout, test how its elements behave on assorted devices besides consider using a grid.
Master the Inbox
1. How can you beneath the bounce rate? Find the emails that produced the highest populous of bouncebacks and explore the source of that list.
2. Respect all the price of the CAN-SPAM federal legislation. You also need to assure that all the removal requests are honored besides that those subscribers get isolated from your mailing lists.
3. 33% of all email recipients open their email messages only being of the subject line.
4. People most often read emails about travel ampersand their finances.
5. On a typical workday, most emails on desktops and smartphones have been opened between 10a.m. and 4p.m.
6. The recipients will most repeatedly read only the subject line or exigency first lines concerning the motive regarding your email. That’s why you need to include your CTA early in the email.
7. The susceptible lines that contain inferior than 10 characters have 58% of width rate.
8. Google said that they had more than 425 million active users of Gmail in the June 2012. Litmus’ tracking service of emails showed that around 4% of monopolization email opens were made by Gmail users, in the same month.
Email B2B marketing
1. 61% of the worldwide marketing professionals in B2B sector claimed that CTR is the most useful indicator for the analyze of the email campaign performance. 48% of the B2C marketers claimed the alike thing.
2. Auto-responders are great for managing simple, returning mails. You can constantly use them for testing the marketing automation area. They’re perfect for it because you’ll send them often to all the remodeled followers and subscribers.
3. The images are becoming better popular in our inboxes, all since the Facebook, Pinterest and Giggle showed us how to deal near them. You need to smartly choose the images in your email, because they’ll talk about your brand as well. B2B emails can use some fresh designs to make their emails unique.
4. We penetrate more B2B marketers that act resourceful by personalizing their campaigns to their subscribers’ interests. They use behavioral data and wide selection from online personalization instruments.
5. Use the best marketing practice for creating your email templates, forms moreover homepages. Most machine providers will offer you the base for your implementation, from design of the template to the content that’s already included as an example.
Data is important.
1. You need to collect detailed statistics from your subscribers et al you need to customize apiece part of your message to make it relevant.
2. E-mail marketing is great because it will provide you the data about your company’s best customers. Thereupon you can target them near the special offers and discounts in order to stimulate them to share it with their friends and to talk good about your brand.
3. 77% of all marketers said that the history of purchase had great impact on the return on investment (ROI). They are utilizing the data they’ve collected in the past to create campaigns that will influence on their buyer’s process of making decisions.
4. 7 out of 10 people said that they’ve used the a coupon or the other discount that they’ve received in the marketing email in the previous week.
5. If you’re collecting the addresses from the submission forms, you should consider the use from confirmed opt-in. With the confirmed opt-in, your subscribers will be asked to enter their email address in order to access to the content of your website. Whereas they make a registration and give you their email address, they’ll receive the verification email that they’ll extremity to confirm. This way you’ll get only the active ampersand valid email addresses from your new subscribers.
Email and the social media
1. Any digital marketing campaign needs to pay special attention to sharing options of their email. It is advisable to include the buttons for companionship sharing at the top of the email. Create the interesting content that fancy be displayed on the social sharing sites and provide a shortened link for your whole content.
2. A survey in the 2013, conducted on the internet users in the U.S., had shown that the users spent more time on email than on each other digital activity. The email was used an hour longer than the popular Facebook.